Pure is a free mobile online dating or hookup app, where you can find partners for casual sex in an anonymous environment. It is a free app that you can download on your Android or iOS phones.
Pure prides itself on its anonymity and is a perfect app for those looking out for some after dark, anonymous adventure. It offers a chance for simple, direct and anonymous casual sex. It’s a comparatively new online hookup site, but is revolutionary in its approach, being both simple and honest.
Pure was launched in the month of October 2014 and was initially seen as a competitor to the popular Tinder hookup app. It seems to be a shameless app, in that it is a no nonsense app that helps you to get laid without any hidden pretensions.
It’s simple to set up your membership on Pure. You merely have to set up your location and let others know that you are ready for a meet up and casual sex. The interface is simple and stylish.
There is no elaborate setting up of your profile. Pure bases this on the logic that if two parties are only interested in casual sex, there is not much that they need to know about each other. All they need to know is the location or how near the other person is.
- You only need to set up your profile picture. That’s it, no text.
- You can allow push notifications or geo location. The latter is important.
- Agree to the terms and the conditions for registering, as you are allowing others to view your location and distance
- You have to mention your sexual orientation and upload your picture before beginning a 7 day trial session
- You have to then place your credit card details on the file for a monthly subscription plan that you can opt for after the expiration of the free trial period
- You can then access the home screen
How it Works
Your photo is posted on the app and people within a radius of 50 miles will be able to view it. There is a time limit for your digital presence on the app. Your profile is available to people within a radius of 31 miles for one hour. It is posted for one hour and then the service erases all information in order to maintain anonymity.
Within this time, you can show interest to other profiles by saying Yes or No. If there is mutual interest between you and another member, you can start chatting.
You can view the current location of the other person, the distance from you and the time it will take to walk or to drive towards that location. Even Uber opens up in the app so that you can schedule the trip immediately.
All conversations with members vanish after one hour. It is not even archived; it just gets deleted permanently.
You have to then upload another profile picture or the same picture again and get started on another one hour posting. This makes it easy to find a like-minded person. They are there only for one hour and have come for the same purpose of casual sex.
The app makes use of the phone GPS to track your location while starting a fresh 60 minute timing. You can view a potential match located within a radius of 50 kilometers from your location. When two people say yes to each other, you can chat with each other.
When you chat with the other person, both the parties are not aware of the time remaining on the 60 minute clock. You can send text messages or you can send pictures in order to set up a hookup. But since both of you are on a timer, you are more likely to get to the point as soon as possible. It’s like a singles bar.
- Anonymity: As information is erased every hour, there is no worry about photos being available on the Internet
- Your privacy is assured with the one hour clock
- It’s simple and easy to use and is oriented to get quick results
- Women are allowed a free membership with access to all features
- There is no paid version and it is totally free
- Meeting and hooking up with a person is mainly based on your photograph and not much other information. You need to post good photos of yourself
- The anonymity feature could also be considered a negative aspect. There is not much time available for people to check out a potential date.
- It is difficult to find a match for those living in localities that are sparsely populated. The membership base in rural areas is low
- You need a credit card and must offer information for registering
- It also accesses the location data or GPS on your phone
- The app does not have any strong matching algorithm
Pure is a great hookup app for those living in metros and looking for casual sex. It is natural that you will have more opportunities to find partners in densely populated regions. The best possibility of success with Pure is in cities like New York; London and Moscow and in Los Angeles and also in the Mexico city.
It’s purely a phone app and not a site. The best part about Pure is that it has no pretensions about the main purpose of the app, that is, casual sex or hookups. Pure comes with a rating of 4 in the iOS App store and has a 3.1 star rating in the Google PlayStore.
The creators are very clear about the purpose of the app for finding adults interested in one-night stands in your locality. It is not meant to find your soul mate in life. This makes it a very practical app to use. In fact, the app encourages people not to contact each other or text each other after meeting. It says you must pretend to be strangers after the act: no calling, no texting, and no approaching the other person in public.
If you are looking for a totally no strings attached kind of anonymous sexual encounter, it is the perfect app to satiate your sexual desires in totally anonymity.
» Click Here to Visit Pure.app
« or Back to Home